Mechanics Trucks and Crane Trucks
We upfit all our trucks so they are ready to work for you right way. Our mechanics crane trucks are no different. We stock a wide range of mechanics bodies on F-350 up to F-750 in endless configurations. So, whether you need a 3K lbs. capacity crane or a 14K lbs. crane, we will have you covered.
We work with all the best body companies to get you the work truck you need. Some of upfitters we use include, Knapheide, Reading, Milron, and Royal.
Knapheide Mechanics Service Bodies
- KMS16 Mechanics Service Trucks (1K to 6K Crane)
- KMS30 Mechanics Service Trucks (1K to 6K Crane)
- KMT1 Mechanics Service Trucks (up to 7500 lbs. Crane)
- KMT2 Mechanics Service Trucks
- KMT3 Mechanics Service Trucks (up to 14K Crane)
Reading HD Crane Bodies
- Master Mechanic Series 20: MM120, MM220 (up to a 4K Crane on F-350 and F-450)
- Master Mechanic Series 25: MM225 (up to a 5K Crane on F-450)
- Master Mechanic Series 45: MM245 (up to an 8K Crane on F-550)
Milron Crane Bodies
- 11 Series 11’ Aluminum Crane Body (up to 6K Crane)
Royal Crane Mechanics Bodies
- 9’ Crane Body Standard DRW (2,000, 3,200 or 5,000 lbs. Crane)
- 11’ Crane Body Standard DRW (2,000, 3,200 or 5,000 lbs. Crane)
- 11’ 46” Tall Severe Duty Crane Body (2,000, 3,200 or 5,000 lbs. Crane)
These are just some of the bodies we offer, and products are always changing. If you have any questions or about mechanics trucks or just work trucks in general, our master certified sales staff will be happy to help. Just give us call or inquire online.
Take a look at the current crane body configurations we have on lot at the moment. If you don’t see what you want, there is a good chance we have it on order. So inquire about that too.
We buy work truck bodies in bulk and pass along the savings to you. Because of this, our National Ad Sales Price is better than your local dealer (we are in Arizona) and will ship your work truck right to your door. We deliver trucks every day to Western States like California, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Utah, New Mexico and even to the Midwest and East Coast. We have shipping logistics down to a science so you will get your service truck, fast! And we do not play games with the sales price. The price we advertise online includes the price of the body*. We make sure our price is competitive Nationwide because we advertise Nationwide. Experience the way buying a work truck should be.
* All standard Ford Commercial rebates applied to National Advertised prices. Ford Credit financing is required on most new vehicles. Rebates and incentives can vary by region. We use Arizona rebates to set our "National Ad prices". Sale price good for vehicles registered in the U.S. only. Ask your sales associate to see if you qualify for any additional discounts or incentives. Price is OAC and does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees of $499, dealer adds, destination or transportation charges.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All vehicles are subject to prior sale and may not be exactly as shown. We reserve the right to end listings anytime.